Not so Wordless Wednesday: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

I’m shutting things down here at the Dandelion Wrangler for the Holidays! I’ll be back in full colour, all shiny and new in the New Year! I’ll be bringing you even more fun filled adventures and wild times with the kids! I’ll be stepping outside of my comfort zone this spring. Starting with beginning the process and classes to become a master gardener! I’ll be visiting and blogging from the NorthWest Flower and Garden Show in Seattle in February, and starting what I hope will be a long and fruit full relationship with Proven Winners as I become part of their trial garden for 2011.

All of this plus the much anticipated launch of my own website www.FlorabyLaura.ca I will be formally shedding myself of blogger and taking the leap to WordPress in the new year. So feel free to bookmark that address. Currently it will just redirect you here, but soon….. Oh so soon, it will be a whole new home for the Dandelion Wrangler!
Happy Holidays! (and yes, I just did say that. It was meant with the warmest intentions, so please don’t go all ‘Keep the Christ in Christmas” on my ass…)

I hope you have a good break, how ever you wish to celebrate! See you again next year!

This entry was posted in Christmas, Wordless Wednesday. Bookmark the permalink.

9 comments on “Not so Wordless Wednesday: Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!

1. Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) on said:

Congrats on the upcoming move. Once you go WP, you'll never go back…even though I'm still too lazy to migrate my reviews site over. It'll happen one day. Have a happy holiday season!

wow, lots of exciting changes coming up! Congratulations on taking on the master gardener course, something I've longed to do myself. I look forward to your updates.

3. Heather at Dusty Bay on said:

Warm wishes for a Happy Holiday to you and congratulations on your new projects too!

4. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden on said:

Have a great holiday and best wishes for the new year with all your exciting projects! Jennifer

5. @marilyn it's a long time coming. Procrastination has pushed it off until now! I'm running out of space on Blogger!@Marguerite things are a changing! I'm excited and nervous about the new year!@Heather thank you! All the best to you this season!@Jennifer it should be busy but fun! Happy holidays!

6. Byddi - We didn't come here for the grass... on said:

Hey – what a coincidence – I'm starting a Master Gardener course in the New Year too. It will be fun to compare notes. Have a great Christmas.

7. meemsnyc on said:

Happy Holidays!

8. Oooh, exciting! I hope your move to WordPress goes smoothly. I took the easy way out and just started fresh 😉 Maybe someday I'll attempt to move Musings over…MERRY CHRISTMAS to you! Screw the happy holidays BS LOL

9. Happy Holidays Laura!