Friday’s leftovers: From the patch.

I’ve been a busy girl this week. Hauling rock, dirt re-landscaping portions of the yard. Still I did mange to take a few snaps here or there, that I just didn’t get the chance to share. So this week I’m starting a new weekly Friday post series (unless preempted by something far to cool to wait!) called Friday’s leftovers.

So here’s are a few from the patch, that never made it to post earlier in the week.

Have a great weekend!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 comments on “Friday’s leftovers: From the patch.

1. Stevie from GardenTherapy.ca on said:

you HAVE been busy! Have a great weekend yourself.

@Stevie I'm looking forward to getting back into my usual weeding & maintenance routine, and leave the heavy lifting alone for a little while. Hopefully the sun sticks around for the weekend!

3. Anonymous on said:

The peas look fabulous! Picked any yet?

4. Tamara Jansen on said:

I'm hoping the sun stays a while too! My sister just posted a blog about her yard which has completely been over-run by……what else but her GARDEN. You gotta check it out!http://rose-gardendiary.blogspot.com/2010/06/gardening-is-not-for-faint-of-heart.html

@Anonymous not yet, but it won't be long. The pea pods are forming. I was a little later than I wanted to be for the peas. Still earlier than last year though!@Tamara Jansen I will absolutely check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

6. keewee on said:

Laura, it won't be long before you are enjoying peas for dinner.

7. Rebecca @ In The Garden on said:

Great post, and great idea for a post! I often have leftover pics that don't quite fit in anywhere. The square step stones between the rectangle beds are so attractive!!

@Keewee I hope not! This variety is so yummy! They are called Tall Telephone pole peas, and they are best being broken open and eaten on the spot!@Rebecca I really like the stones there! They are leftover supplies from when my front garden path used to be stepping stones. I still have a couple piles of the circular ones in my shed. I have ideas for those too 😉

9. Melanie on said:

Great photos Laura and a nice peek into your gardens.

10. Muddy Boot Dreams on said:

Ah raised beds, gotta love em. Your peas look delicious. Jen

@Melanie & Muddy Boot Dreams thanks for stopping by!