Hosta’s. Green Thumb Sunday.

Green Thumb Sunday

Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join

This hosta has been sitting in a pot in my backyard for two years. Its already getting too big. This is one of many hosta’s I will be transplanting to a patch near the fence. Well, once I’m well enough to dig out the new patch lol!

Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

Happy father’s day!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized, What Grows Here. Bookmark the permalink.

7 comments on “Hosta’s. Green Thumb Sunday.

1. No Rain on said:

Very nice hosta. I only learned recently what the bloom looked like when someone posted a photo. I just love the look of hosta, but can’t grow them here. If I moved to a more moderate climate, I would have a collection! Happy GTS,Aiyana

2. peppylady on said:

I don’t have any hosta and I thought of getting some but not sure where I would put one.Have a good day and mine is up now.

3. Teena in Toronto on said:

I’ve never heard of a hosta. Now I have :)Mine’s up too 🙂

4. peppylady on said:

You ask me what zone I was in. I googled it in and I’m in zone 5B well I would say we’re more a 4.I found out there a few Hosta I could grow here.Have a wonderful week.

5. Ladynred on said:

I have a lot of hostas in my garden. yah! you have to transplant those on the ground so it can flourish.

6. Rose on said:

Your hosta really seems to be thriving despite being in a pot. Once you’ve planted it, you’ll be surprised how big it will get! Just read about your car accident–ouch! Take care of yourself; my daughter-in-law was rear-ended a couple years ago, and though nothing was broken, it took awhile and some therapy before she felt like her old self.

7. Naturegirl on said:

I simply LoVe your martini header! Such great inspiration! Who would have thought! Thank you! A perfect table top centrepiece! A fellow Canadian gardener but on the East side!…well perhaps central..T.O. area! Nice to meet!I have many friends and relatives in BC! :)NG